Networking event: Family financial resilience
Join us online for this free networking event to share ideas and resources that support family financial resilience
This free networking event is for practitioners working with families who are looking to start conversations about money to improve family financial resilience; and practitioners teaching family finance who wish to share and develop their practice, including:
- Early years practitioners in nurseries, early years settings, schools, family hubs and children centres
- Family learning practitioners
- Multiply programme managers and tutors supporting financial education and family numeracy
- Family engagement and support practitioners
- Colleagues working with families in local authorities
- Colleagues working with families in colleges
- Adult and community learning staff
- Parenting support practitioners
- Colleagues working with families in libraries and community and health settings
How to book your free place
Register below to book your place.
We are running more networking events on family financial resilience - please see our events page for details.
Our networking events are supported by the Money and Pensions Service as part of a new community of practice for family financial education. Visit the National Centre for Family Learning to join the full community of practice and access resources.