Our new website has a fresh new look, new areas for you to explore, and even gives you your very own account!
From your account can book tickets on behalf of your colleagues. This means you can register your whole team for an event, and receive just one invoice for the full amount. Follow our the steps in our simple guide below. If you get stuck get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us on 020 7798 6067.
Booking Event Tickets for Others
1. Sign in to your Campaign for Learning account. If you don't have one you can create a free account by clicking on Create Account
2. Enter your account details (your username is your email address)
3. Click on Events
4. Find the event you want and click on 'Register now'
5. Click on Register Someone Else at the bottom of the page.
6. Enter your colleague's details. You must include their email address so that we can send them the event information.
7. Click on Save and Close
8. Follow steps 6 - 8 to register more colleagues
9. One you have add all attendees click on Proceed to Checkout
10. If you know the Purchase Order number please add it here
11. Click on Submit Order
12. Your order is complete. We will be in touch with your invoice.